Our Wisconsin State Journal team offers a closer look at the athletes that have committed to playing football at the University of Wisconsin beginning in the 2021 season.
With 19 commitments, the Badgers' class ranks No. 13 nationally on Rivals, No. 15 on 247Sports and No. 17 on ESPN.
Garrison Solliday became the first post-signing day commitment for the Badgers when he announced he was joining the class on Feb. 8, 2021.
The Mendota Heights, Minnesota, product projects as a linebacker. The 6-foot, 220-pounder was an all-state football player and wrestler in Minnesota.
He accepted a walk-on offer.
Excited to announce my commitment to further my education and athletic career at the University of Wisconsin! Thank you to my coaches, family, friends and everyone who helped me get here.❤️🤍 #Badgers #wiscon21n @CoachBostadUW @tmehlhaff10 @CoachKhalif @CoachDanOB pic.twitter.com/oXpiDsnmE0— Gsolliday (@Gsolliday3) February 8, 2021
- Spring Weather Outlook: In the Northeast, stormy pattern forecast to extend into new season
- FEB. 22 BUCKS COUNTY COVID-19 UPDATE: Vaccine clinics open as infections continue to fall
- Philadelphia man charged with selling drugs that killed two Bucks County residents
- Bucks County police departments report rise in catalytic converter thefts
- Walls come tumbling down at YMCA Fairless Hills to make way for $12M renovation project (WATCH GROUNDBREAKING VIDEO)
- NEWTOWN TOWNSHIP POLICE REPORT: Residents lose thousands in fraud schemes; DUI charges pending against motorists; more catalytic converter thefts
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH PROFILE: First African American supervisor is serving Newtown with pride, honor
- CVS Health to begin administering COVID-19 vaccines at Pennsylvania locations
- LOWER MAKEFIELD POLICE REPORT: Bristol man arrested on drug charges; police investigate identity theft incidents, fraud complaints
- Bucks County candidate for judge announces endorsements