As featured on
HORSHAM, Pa., July 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company (Penn Mutual), a Fortune 1000 company, announces the introduction of Protection Variable Universal Life (PVUL), a permanent life insurance product providing guaranteed lifetime death benefit protection with the opportunity to build cash value through subaccount market growth potential.
HORSHAM, Pa., Aug. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company (Penn Mutual), a Fortune 1000 company, announces that Aaron Gordon has joined Hornor, Townsend & Kent, LLC (HTK) as president. HTK is Penn Mutual's wholly-owned broker-dealer/registered investment adviser (RIA) subsidiary and was recently named a top 30 broker-dealer in the U.S. by InvestmentNews and Financial Advisor.
HORSHAM, Pa., Sept. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company (Penn Mutual), a Fortune 1000 company, announced the promotion of Ann-Marie Mason to chief legal officer. In this role, Mason will be lead the law department in providing cohesive strategies and solutions to meet the evolving business needs of the company.
- Newtown Township Police searching for man who burglarized Chick-Fil-A store
- Newtown Township Zoning Board grants special exception for Wawa; denies relief for gas dispensers, signage
- Northampton Township Supervisors schedule special meeting to consider plans for Holland Super Wawa
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court upholds death sentence of man convicted of killing Newtown Borough police officer
- Late summer music extravaganza in Bristol Borough fills the air with the sounds of doo wop
- Pennsylvania Lottery scratch-off worth $1M sold in Bucks
- Bucks County gym celebrates anniversary, wellness amid industry-changing pandemic
- COVID case numbers remain flat in Bucks County, report affirms vaccine efficacy
- NextGen Rotary throws a party for Family Promise in Newtown Borough
- Road closures and parking alerts announced for Lower Bucks Vietnam Veterans Memorial dedication