NEWTOWN, Pa., Jan. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: Learn how your financial institution can attract and retain customers as we enter the next generation of banking services in this free webinar presented by EPAM and Finextra.
- How can banks better serve and better target their customers' need for social interaction? Can digital channels and modern conversational interfaces replace and supplement interaction via physical branches?
- Is the traditional banking app's time over? Have digital banking apps under-delivered, and what comes next?
- What role does trust play in deciding to decrease, increase or even repurpose physical branches?
- Is low adoption for neobanking a sign of poor trust or lack of different value propositions in the sector?
- Where should banks be looking to capitalize and deliver the next generation of banking services?
- Gary Wright, Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
- Panos Archondakis, Senior Director, Banking and Wealth Management, EPAM
- Carmen Podgurschi, Global Payments, Wells Fargo Treasury Services
- Brad Scrivener, President and CEO, Vast Bank
WHY: As the coronavirus has accelerated the financial industry's plans for digitization, banks must understand the role that trust plays in a consumer's decision to stay with or leave their bank and what that means for the future of branches and neobanking.
WHO IS IT FOR: U.S. banks
WHEN: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 ; 15:00 GMT/16:00 CEST/10:00 EST
WHERE: Online - Register Here
About EPAM Systems
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its software engineering expertise to become a leading global product development, digital platform engineering, and top digital and product design agency. Through its 'Engineering DNA' and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver next-gen solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes. EPAM's global teams serve customers in more than 35 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. As a recognized market leader in multiple categories among top global independent research agencies, EPAM was one of only four technology companies to appear on Forbes 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies list every year of publication since 2013 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list in 2019 and 2020. Learn more at www.epam.com and follow us on Twitter @EPAMSYSTEMS and LinkedIn.
Finextra's unique global community consists of over 30,000 FinTech professionals working inside banks and financial institutions, specialist FinTech application and service providers, consulting organizations and mainstream technology providers. The Finextra community actively participates in posting opinions and comments on the evolution of FinTech. In addition, it contributes information and data to Finextra surveys and reports. For more information: Visit www.finextra.com, follow @finextra or contact email@example.com
This press release includes statements which may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, the accuracy of which are necessarily subject to risks, uncertainties, and assumptions as to future events that may not prove to be accurate. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied include general economic conditions and the factors discussed in our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. EPAM undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as may be required under applicable securities law.