As featured on
PITTSBURGH, March 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ansys (NASDAQ: ANSS) today announced that Jim Frankola accepted an appointment to the Ansys Board of Directors, effective March 12, 2021 – bringing with him more than 25 years of business transformation, corporate governance and financial experience.
PITTSBURGH, March 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ansys (NASDAQ: ANSS) announced that Kelsey DeBriyn has joined the company to lead investor relations and government affairs, effective today. In this role, she will deepen the investment community's understanding of Ansys' strategy, competitive differentiation and financial outlook as well as manage stakeholder engagement with investors and policymakers. Annette Arribas, currently serving as senior director, investor relations is leaving Ansys to pursue opportunities outside of the company.
- PA Lottery Fast Play Ticket worth more than $1.2M sold in Bucks County
- NEWTOWN TOWNSHIP POLICE REPORT: Scam threatens arrest warrant; highly intoxicated woman cited; motorists face DUI charges
- ‘WE LOVE YOU MARY:’ Longtime Bristol Borough educator showered with love and admiration during surprise car parade
- Bucks County detectives warn of debt collection e-mail scam
- PARX Casino in Bensalem is looking for employees; announces April job fair
- 'A VERITABLE WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING:' Former Bucks County police officer charged with sexually abusing four teenage boys
- Doylestown doctor charged with recklessly prescribing highly-addictive opioid medications
- Chalfont ReStore relocating to Warminster; expanding to become one of the largest in the nation
- J&J vaccine advisories result in closure of Bucks County's Warwick site; others remain open
- Yardley Borough Police charge Norristown man with careless driving, DUI