Understanding cash flow is crucial for a business. Business owners must monitor cash flow constantly to make sure the business checking account always has a positive balance and that the business is bringing in more cash than is being spent. If not, owners need to revise their plans.
On Jan. 19, SCORE Bucks County will offer a free webinar, “Cash Flow Management Basics.”
SCORE certified mentor Al Casadei will lead the webinar, which will describe cash flow and its importance. Casadei will also review a model to predict cash flow.
The webinar will highlight the following topics:
· Review what is cash flow and its impact on business
· Discuss the main reasons for cash flow problems
· Describe management actions to improve cash flow
· Present a simple model to forecast cash flow
To learn more
SCORE Bucks County’s Jan. 19 webinar will be held at 11 a.m. For more information or to register, visit: https://score.zoom.us/webinar/register/8816061657209/WN_9YX881c3RvqEY6zO_1bfvw
- Occurs Tuesday, January 19th, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
SCORE Bucks County, PAWebinar
Doylestown, PA 18901
Jan 16$7 - $9